Warren Truck and Trailer, Inc. can install a wet line kit on your tractor for just about any kind of trailer application. Schedule an appointment in advance and we will get you in and out of the shop while you wait! Use the contact form below to request a wet kit quote.
Wet Line Kit Applications We Specialize In:
- Bulk Feed Trailers
- Dual Use Wet Kits (Dump or Live Floor for example)
- Dump Trailers
- Hydraulic 5th Wheels
- Live Floor Trailers
- Lowboy Trailers
- Other Specialty Applications
Wet Line Kit Options:
- Lightbars - Brands we often install are Buyers Products, Star Headlight & Lantern,
- Headache Racks - We stock Road Gear Headache Racks or can source other brands if preferred!
- Aluminum, Poly, or Steel Tanks available. Brands we often use are Buyers Products, Hyva, and American Mobile Power
- Dual Pressure Wet Line Kits
- Push-Pull or Wing Type Quick Disconnects
Where to Get Wet Line Kits Installed:
Warren offers wet line kit installation at all of our facilities. If you are located near our Birmingham, AL operation then use the form below to contact us. If you are closer to one of our other facilities then please use the links in the list seen below. Also, Warren has a large dealer network across the US. Many of our dealers also offer wet line kit installation services.
Request a Wet Kit Quote: